Wednesday, June 04, 2008

almost outta here!

1 more day of studying.


2 more finals.


1 long day of packing.


I'm so close to being done! The anxiety kills. Not to mention its kind of sad that I wont be coming back here next year : ( But I'm still so excited!



What have I been doing lately? Well...


Went to Mayfield with the fam.


Holyfield concert in Centralia. That is a weird town.


Last week I had to write 3 papers. I have what we call "paper writing ADD," so they took up a the majority of my week.


Saw Sex and the City. Loved it!


Me and Jenna got bored so we went a got piercings. I got my cartlilage and Jenna got her tragus.


Cleaned


Did Laundry


Studied.


Now if I can just make past these next couple days, I will be home for summer! YAY!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute, Looking forward to you being home. Hope to soon!
Aunt Stacy

J Yo said...

How am I supposed to live vicariously through you if I don't know what you're up to?? :)

We need to have a cousin movie-night while you're home for the summer. :)