Thursday, July 10, 2008

Me. A to Z.

A- Attached or single: Single and ready to mingle!
B- Best friend: I can't choose one!
C- Cake or pie: Cake? Pie? I love both!
D-Day of the Week: Friday. The start of the weekend: )
E- Essential item: My cell phone and chapstick.
F- Favorite color: Purple
G- Gummi bears or worms: Da Bears
H- Hometown: UKC! (Unincorporated King County)
I-Indulgences: Junk food.
J- January or July: July! because its in the summer! No School! ooh but January too because its the new year! except i will be in like 3 degree weather so i'm not looking forward to that!
K- Kids: I like 'em. Even after working at a daycare for 8 months.
L- Life is incomplete without: Fancy things.
M- Marriage date: After I meet the NFL player of my dreams.
N- Number of siblings: 1 brotha. 1 year and 354 days older.
O-Oranges or apples: Strawberries and bananas. oh and grapes and watermelon.
P- Phobia or fears: Bugs. Jumping backwards off a bridge into the water. yeah not as cool as it sounds.
Q- Quote: Live well. Laugh often. Love much. So cliche but i love it! or how about this one, "I will now reward you with 5 minutes of uninterrupted eyecontact." ha i saw Baby Mama last night.
R- Reason to smile: The fam. Being home for the summer. Starting a new school. : )
S- Season: Summatime baby!
T- Tag three: Tag youre it!
U- Unknown fact about me: Unfortunatly everyone knows all the wierd facts about me. Like that i'm a picky eater and that i still sleep with a blanket.
V- Vegetarian or oppressor to animals: mmm did you say steak? : )
W- Worst habit: Burping. its my best and worst. I am unbelievably talented. I make my dad proud.
X- Xray or ultrasound: Thats all they could come up with for X?
Y- Your favorite food: French Fries.
Z- Zodiac sign: I'm a pisces and I enjoy long walks on the beach.

No comments: